Four bedroom mid townhouse positioned within the town centre end of the Galgorm Road. With many period features, this home is full of charm and is very unique. Split over three floors this property oozes character with high ceilings, cornicing, picture rails, decorative ceiling roses, wood panelling, some sash windows etc. The front of the property is double glazed and it benefits from oil fired central heating. Ideally situated close to the town centre, shops, schools and leisure amenities that Ballymena has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- UPVC front door. Laminate strip wood flooring. Open spindle staircase to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.72m into bay x 3.66m (15'6" into bay x 12'0")
- Spacious living room with high ceiling, cornicing, picture rail and ceiling rose. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point. UPVC double glazed.
- BEDROOM 1 / RECEPTION 2 3.89m x 3.38m (12'9" x 11'1")
- Either used as bedroom or second reception room. High ceiling, picture rail, wooden sash window. Step down to:
- BATHROOM 5.11m x 3.00m (16'9" x 9'10")
- Huge bathroom with wooden floor and wood panelled walls and storage cupboards. Suite comprises Adelphi sink, WC, free standing cast iron and enamelled bath, corner shower enclosure with electric shower.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- KITCHEN 5.33m x 3.81m (17'6" x 12'6")
- Downstairs to country style kitchen with range of floor and eye level units. Feature arched and recessed space for cooking appliance. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Under stair storage. Tiled floor. Through to:
- UTILITY ROOM 2.59m x 2.44m (8'6" x 8'0")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Some floor and eye level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Rear door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 3.94m x 3.38m (12'11" x 11'1")
- Wooden sash window, high ceiling and picture rail. Carpeted room. Telephone point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 2.82m (12'5" x 9'3")
- Feature cast iron fireplace. UPVC double glazing. TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 2.57m x 2.36m (8'5" x 7'9")
- Small carpeted bedroom with UPVC window.
- Steps up off Galgorm Road to small gravelled garden to front. Enclosed gravelled yard with shrubs to rear. Brick built shed housing boiler and detached two storey stone build shed at very back of plot.