Setting aside the internal appeal the property also attracts potential buyers due to its location in this cul de sac in an area which offers excellence convenience to Newtownards and immediate access to public transport to and from Belfast. So why not indulge yourself and view a home that may well provide many years of happiness in the future.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'3" x 13'9" (4.34m x 4.19m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 10'7" x 9'0" (3.23m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Candy ceramic 4 ring hob and double oven. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated effect tiled floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4" x 10'2" (4.06m x 3.10m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6" x 9'1" (3.20m x 2.77m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- Comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Tiled effect laminated wood floor.
- Garden in lawn. Outhouse with power.