Woodbreda Drive is conveniently situated off the Saintfield Road, offering great access to many of the areas amenities including shops, leading schools, also with good bus and arterial routes into Belfast City. Bright and spacious, it comprises 3 bedrooms, an L shaped lounge / dining area, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, and a white bathroom with electric shower above the bath. Outside are lawn gardens to front and rear with off street parking leading to an attached garage. A hugely popular location at an affordable asking price!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Timber flooring.
- Lounge 13'11 x 13'2 (4.24m x 4.01m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housing open fire. Timber flooring, open to
- Dining area 9'7 x 6'10 (2.92m x 2.08m)
- Timber flooring, Pvc patio doors to rear gardens.
- Kitchen 9'4 x 9'0 (2.84m x 2.74m)
- Full range of high and low level units, 3 ring hob and under oven, formica work surfaces, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, sink unit with mixer taps, fully tiled walls, timber flooring.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 8'9 (3.78m x 2.67m)
- Double built in mirrored robes, hot press, views over Belfast.
- Bedroom 2 9'5 x 9'4 (2.87m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 7'3 (2.87m x 2.21m)
- Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Gainsborough shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Flagged patio to rear, steps leading to further patio and lawn garden. Pvc oil tank.
- Garage 20'0 x 12'10 (6.10m x 3.91m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine. Garage roof was replaced late 2013.