Situated in the seaside village of Killyleagh in a well maintained award winning development the property comprises three bedrooms, living room,kitchen/dining area and bathroom. Within walking distance to shops, schools, amenities and only a short distance to Delamont country park with walks along Strangford Lough.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 15'10 x 10'2 (4.83m x 3.10m)
- Understairs storage cupboard. Laminated wooden floor. Fireplace with wooden surround.
- Kitchen/Dining area 15'4 x11'9 (4.67m x 3.58m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Tiled at splashback. Back door.
- First floor
- Hotpress with shelving.
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Mira shower over. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom One 11.9 x 9'2 (0.30m x 2.79m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 12'4 x 8'6 (3.76m x 2.59m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'10 x 6'5 (3.61m x 1.96m)
- Storage cupboard. Front facing.
- Enclosed rear garden with mature shrubs.