Ideal first time buyer house or investment property, this well presented mid terrace is both convenient and easy to maintain. Comprising a through lounge with archway to modern fitted kitchen, three decent bedrooms and a white bathroom suite; while also benefiting from PVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and a covered enclosed rear yard. Located within walking distance to many local amenities including Sydenham train stop, Belfast City Airport and many local schools.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 19'8 x 9'6 (5.99m x 2.90m)
- Wood laminate flooring and patio doors leading to enclosed covered rear yard.
- Kitchen 9'2 x 4'8 (2.79m x 1.42m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, built in wine rack, one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 9'6 x 9' (2.90m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 9'6 x 9'1 (2.90m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 6' x 5'3 (1.83m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, folding shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed covered rear yard and small garden to front.