Constructed circa 2009 this attractive detached spilt level residence comprises circa 2500 sq ft of spacious adaptable accommodation constructed to an extremely high and exacting standard of finish. Close to Annalong village, this attractive property enjoys breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains and surrounding Co Down countryside. Viewing is highly recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door
- Excellent Kitchen & Breakfast Area 25'6x 15'6 (7.77m x 4.72m)
- Excellent range of solid wood kitchen units, with frosted glass units and granite worksurfaces. 4 ring ceramic Neff hob, extractor fan, integrated Neff microwave and dishwasher, spotlighting and tiled floor.
- Reception Hall
- Feature Oak staircase, tiled flooring. Double doors leading to:
- Kitchen Photo
- Open Plan Family Area 13'6 x 13'6 (4.11m x 4.11m)
- Multi fuel burner. Feature beam ceiling. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 15'10 x 12'0 (4.83m x 3.66m)
- Inner Hallway
- Tiled flooring. Spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 10'4 (4.01m x 3.15m)
- Shower Room
- Quality white suite comprising of low flush WC, Matki rain shower, feature wash hand basin, recessed lightingand natural stone tiles
- On the Upper Floor
- Comfortable Lounge 24'6 x 15'0 (7.47m x 4.57m)
- 'Morso' multi fuel stove, feature solid wood high beam mantle, solid oak beams, spotlighting, Feature window with panoramic views of Mourne Mountains and surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 3 16'6 x 16'6 (5.03m x 5.03m)
- Feature balcony with views to St John's Point. Walk in wardrobe. Recessed spotlighting.
- Lounge 2nd Photo
- Utility Room 21'9 x 8'9 (6.63m x 2.67m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble drier, pressurised water system, alarm system.
- On the Ground Floor
- Rear porch
- Ensuite Bathroom
- White suite comprising 'Duravit' fittings, low flush wc, contemporary corner bath , vanity unit with built in wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, velux window, spotlighting, large natural stone jerusalem limestone tiles
- Garage 25'9 15'4 (7.85m 4.67m)
- Up and over door, one electronically controlled. Shelving. Beam vacum system.
- Panoramic Views
- Attractive front garden in lawn, pebbled driveway, ample carparking for several cars, water tap, outside sockets, side garden patio area with natural limestone paving.
- From the Coast Road to Annalong continue straight through the village, Stewarts Road is on the right handside along the straight towards Ballymartin.
- Circa £1892.50 per annum.