Most Attractive End of Terrace which has been Extended
An attractive period residence holding a prime site within this most popular Avenue just off the Antrim Road. The spacious interior has been extended to offer 3 bedrooms, all on one floor, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen with dining area off and white fully tiled bathroom. The dwelling offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and pvc fascia and eaves.
To the rear the dwelling benefits from a large yard and substantial garage. This is a home offering unlimited potential and early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.09 x 4.16 (13'5" x 13'8")
- Into bay, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.10 x 3.55 (10'2" x 11'8")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 3.03 x 8.29 (9'11" x 27'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 2.59 (9'5" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 4.66 (11'5" x 15'3")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.88 x 2.75 (12'9" x 9'0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Fixed staircase, floored.
- Garage 8.0 x 4.30 (26'3" x 14'1")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, light and power.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, side path, oil tank.