Holding a prime position within this most popular section of the Ardoyne, this town terrace will have immediate appeal. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge. fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, possible off street car parking and ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings. This property is likely to be of interest to cash buyers only.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Lounge 3.27 x 4.21 (10'9" x 13'10")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Dining Area 2.11 x 4.13 (6'11" x 13'7")
- Under stairs storage, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.00 x 2.37 (9'10" x 7'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 2.38 (9'7" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 4.12 (9'7" x 13'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Fixed staircase to:
- Roof Space Storage 3.34 x 2.43 (10'11" x 8'0")
- Twin dormer windows.
- Brick paved front garden, covered rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.