A period mid terrace property of character and charm that enjoys convenience within this location popular with first time buyers and investors alike. Three good double bedrooms / two separate reception rooms / fitted kitchen. Coloured bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors. Oil fired central heating system. Well worth viewing. Competitively priced / chain free.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 13'5 x 10'2 (4.09m x 3.10m)
- Fireplace with inset and hearth, wood strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA 18'3 x 14'6 (5.56m x 4.42m)
- Feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing mahine, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'2 x 7'11 (3.71m x 2.41m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.74m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'10 x 8'10 (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, telephone hand shower, tiling, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Rear enclosed yard, housed oil fired boiler, oil tank.