Enjoying a pleasant cul-de-sac location and positioned upon a generously proportioned elevated site this appealing Boland Reilly constructed home offers both adaptable and deceptively spacious family accommodation. Upon inspection viewers will appreciate the wealth of reception space afforded by the sizeable lounge with its open fireplace and the comfortable family room which could easily be utilised as a forth bedroom. The ground floor also benefits from a bedroom, bathroom and a serviceable kitchen which comfortably accommodates a breakfast table. At first floor level the home boasts two further bedrooms, a small sewing room and a coloured bathroom suite. Outside the front garden is laid in lawn with plants and shrubs with a tarmac driveway which provides ample parking facilities and access to the large garage (presently used a games room). The enclosed rear is mostly paved to provide ease of management and is complimented by a raised border with further plants and shrubs.
- White uPVC leaded double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Understairs cloakroom with light point.
- LOUNGE 16'7" x 10'10" (5.05m x 3.30m)
- White uPVC Georgian style double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. 1 Wall light point. Open fireplace with back bolier and matching TV plinth.
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' x 10'3" to wardrobes (3.02m x 3.12m to ward
- White uPVC Georgian style double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling. Range of built-in wardrobes and drawers.
- Soft coloured suite with panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Willis type immersion heater. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Corniced ceiling. Double panel radiator. White uPVC Georgian style double glazed windows.
- FAMILY ROOM/ BEDROOM 4 13'5" max x 9'4" max (4.09m max x 2.84m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Corniced ceiling.
- KITCHEN 13'8" max x 11'11" max (4.17m max x 3.63m max)
- High and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Part panelled walls. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Panelled ceiling with downlights. Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- STAIRS TO 1st FLOOR LANDING
- Ceiling lights. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" max x 10'11" max (3.86m max x 3.33m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Ceiling downlights.
- BEDROOM 2 11'1" max excluding door recess x 12'11" max (3.38
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Ceiling downlights. Access to roofspace.
- SEWING ROOM
- Double glazed Velux style window. Panelled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Coloured suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Panelled ceiling. Single panel radiator. Double glazed Velux style window.
- ATTACHED GARAGE/USED AS A GAMES ROOM 20'10" max x 19'11" max (6.35m max x 6.07m max)
- White uPVC double glazed front double doors, windows and rear service door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. 2 double panel radiators.
- ** The property benefts from white uPVC Fascia + Soffits **
- Tarmac driveway. Paved path and tiled steps to front door. 4 wall light points. Garden laid in lawn. Plants and shrubs. Small garden shed.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- Mostly paved. Raised borders with plants and shrubs. Garden shed. PVC oil tank. Outside light point and tap.