An outstanding home that has been very well maintained and enjoyed by its current owners. Uniquely located at the start of this sought after development, we urge an early viewing due to the rarity of its position. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Generous living space open plan to dining area. Fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating. Well maintained privately enclosed rear garden. Off street carparking and feature brick paviour area. A superb opportunity to purchase this beautiful family home, thus we recommend an early viewing so as to avoid disappointment. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 22'1 x 12'8 (6.73m x 3.86m)
- Bay window, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, access to;
- DINING SPACE
- Sliding patio door to rear garden, double doors from dining area to;
- KITCHEN 11'8 x 8'10 (3.56m x 2.69m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, Upvc double glazed back door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.40m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'7 (3.66m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'1 x 8'2 (3.07m x 2.49m)
- Stairs to;
- ROOFSPACE 19'5 x 9'3 (5.92m x 2.82m)
- Stroage only.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, additional flagged patio, off street carparking, landscaped brick paviour.