Mid terrace house, off street parking and enclosed rear garden in Condiere Avenue, a quiet residential area off the Parkgate Road, Connor. Spacious property with three good sized bedrooms, relatively new UPVC windows and a dual link up heating system. Enclosed rear garden and play park nearby will surely appeal to young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen then three good sized bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a dual link up heating system with oil fired central heating and open fire which heats the water. Off street parking at the front and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door. Vinyl flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 3.82m x 3.82m (12'6" x 12'6")
- Spacious living room with tiled fireplace and open fire with back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring. Hotpress. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.4m x 1.95m (14'5" x 6'5")
- Good range of floor, eye level units and extractor hood in an oak shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven and integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Under stair storage cupboard and built in larder. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 1.8m x 1.75m (5'11" x 5'9")
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with mechanical shower over the bath. Vinyl floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 2.77m (13'9" x 9'1")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0" x 9'3")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.15m (10'8" x 7'1")
- Carpeted single bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Off street tarmac parking bay at front with stoned beds. Enclosed rear garden with concrete and paved areas. Brick shed housing oil boiler.