At this, and possibly any time of year, comfy, cosy and pleasing are aspects of the home ownership that come to the fore. On that basis we are pleased to offer this semi detached chalet bungalow, which has recently been modernised and affords the above attributes and also combines the convenience of a Bangor West address for new and comprehensive shopping at Springhill, a shorter travel time to and from Belfast together with the attractive benefits of local recreational facilities and delightful coastal walks. Come on, you know it makes sense, make that all important viewing appointment and discover how life could be lived.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panels into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 15'5" x 11'10" (4.70m x 3.61m)
- Open fireplace with back boiler, tiled surround and hearth. Double doors into ....
- DINING ROOM 11'10" x 8'4" (3.61m x 2.54m)
- KITCHEN 11'5" x 10'10" (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. 2 built-in larders. Indesit 4 ring ceramic hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton Cara electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. 2 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 13'2" x 12'0" (4.01m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'2" x 8'0" (4.01m x 2.44m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Access to eaves.
- TIMBER GARAGE 15'10" x 8'10" (4.83m x 2.69m)
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Tap. Sensor light.