* An unique opportunity to purchase a substantial four bedroom family home positioned within walking distance to schools, shops and transport routes. * Master ensuite shower room. * Three reception rooms to include a fully Upvc double glazed conservatory. * Luxury fitted kitchen. * White bathroom suite. * Off street carparking. * Generous well maintained gardens. * Fully double glazed to include front and rear doors. * Superb accommodation. * Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 4.39m x 3.45m (14'5" x 11'4")
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 3.68m (15'6" x 12'1")
- Attractive feature fireplace, access to;
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")
- Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- LUXURY KITCHEN 3.18m x 2.29m (10'5" x 7'6")
- Range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring Zanussi hob and underoven, extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.87m (12'7" x 9'5")
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.40m (11'7" x 11'2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.89m x 2.67m (12'9" x 8'9")
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, contemporary tiled walls and floor.
- Permanent staircase to;
- BEDROOM 4 5.36m x 4.17m (17'7" x 13'8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, spotlights, partially tiled walls and floor.
- Private and enclosed, generous rear garden laid in lawns. Off street carparking to front, garden laid in lawns.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for initial mortgage consultation. We may charge a fee on completion of your mortgage depending on the circumstances. Our typical fee is £250, however please confirm with consultant at time of appointment.
H0122181 Mortgage Enquiry