This mid terrace is situated in a prime location, just off the Lisburn Road within walking distance of local shops, Queens University, City Hospital & the City Centre. The accommodation comprises reception hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. In this area of consistently high demand we anticipate strong interest from first time buyers and investors and would therefore encourage early internal viewing.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES ON
- THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- RECEPTION ROOM 1 12'3 x 10'2 into bay (3.73m x 3.10m into bay)
- Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth. Open fire. Laminate wood flooring
- RECEPTION ROOM 2 10'0 x 10'2 (3.05m x 3.10m)
- Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth. Open fire
- KITCHEN 18'0 x 6'5 (5.49m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'1 x 13'7 (3.07m x 4.14m)
- Built in robe
- BEDROOM 2 8'5 x 10'7 (2.57m x 3.23m)
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, telephone hand shower, hotpress, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Enclosed yard to rear.