This semi detached bungalow is situated on a private site in the popular Annsfield development in Killyleagh. This property offers three bedrooms, living room, bathroom and modern fitted kitchen/dining area. Outside there is an enclosed garden and to the rear a charming pebbled and decking area allowing for recreation and reflection. Ideal for first time buyers and families alike this property is only a short distance to Killyleagh's many amenities including Delamont Country Park, which offers beautiful walks and views over Strangford Lough and for the sailing enthusiast the village also offers a Yacht club.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak door, laminate wooden flooring, hot press and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 15'07" x 11'04" (4.75m x 3.45m)
- Solid fuel fireplace, solid oak surround and raised marble hearth. Bay window with views to front. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 16'01" x 12'06" (4.90m x 3.81m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with glass display unit. 1 ½ white ceramic sink with ceramic drainer. Tiled at splashback. Recess for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Electric cooker with stainless steel extractor fan over and stainless steel splashback. Ceramic tiled flooring. Patio doors leading to rear decking area and enclosed rear garden.
- Bedroom One 8'03" x 9'07" (2.51m x 2.92m)
- Views to rear. Laminate wooden flooring
- Bedroom Two 9'01" x 12'10" (2.77m x 3.91m)
- Views to rear.
- Bedroom Three 9'11" x 12'08" (3.02m x 3.86m)
- Views to front. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Fully tiled walls. White low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with vanitory unit under, white panel bath with electric shower over.
- There is a garden to the front with driveway offering ample parking. To the rear is a private decking and pebbled area and a raised grass space with mature shrubs affording considerable privacy.