Of recent construction, this detached family home offers excellent accommodation extending to almost 3000 sq ft. Approached by electric gates this small, exclusive development sits at the foot of the Rocky Road and is therefore close to the the Upper Knockbreda Road, transport links, leading schools and Forestside Shopping Centre. The internal reception / entertaining space is complemented by the six bedrooms (2 en suite) and the safe, secure and convenient location. This property is one one of the best family homes currently on the market within the BT6 area.
- Additional information
- Constructed just over 10 years ago, this substantial detached home occupies a large site within this exclusive gated development.
On the ground floor there are two spacious reception rooms both with coal effect gas fires.
To the rear there is a superb kitchen / dining / living space leading out to a large decked area overlooking garden, a utility room and downstairs w/c.
The first floor accommodation won't disappoint either with four double bedrooms, two with en suite shower, family bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
The large second floor landing is currently utilised as a study area which in turn leads to a further two bedrooms and shower suite. Although up into the roof space storage has not been compromised with great storage into the eaves.
As mentioned Whispering Pines is approached by electric gates, then shared access to the individual driveways which in turn lead to the double garage with twin doors. To the rear there is a large decked area accessed directly from the kitchen / dining / living area and good sized rear garden and patio area's.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hard wood front door with glazed side panels to reception hall, under stairs storage.
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit.
- Drawing room 18' 5 x 12'8 (5.49m 0.13m x 3.86m)
- Marble fireplace with matching inset and hearth housing coal effect gas fire, Cornicing.
- Lounge 12'9 x 11'9 (3.89m x 3.58m)
- Lime stone fireplace with matching hearth housing coal effect gas fire, Cornicing.
- Kitchen / dining / living area 33'1 x 20'5 (10.08m x 6.22m)
- At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level built in units, pull out ladder cupboard, granite work surfaces, 3 oven gas Aga, over head extractor, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights. Access to large decked area over looking garden. Raised coal effect gas fire.
- Dining family area image
- Utility room
- Range of built in units, 2 ring gas hob and stainless steel under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Access to side and detached garage.
- First floor
- Master bedroom 17'3 x 12'10 (5.26m x 3.91m)
- En suite
- Comprising large corner shower cubicle, vanity style sink unit with storage below, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Bedroom two 17'1 x 12'1 (5.21m x 3.68m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- En suite
- Comprising large walk in shower cubicle, vanity style sink unit with storage below, low flush w/c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Bedroom three 11'3 x 9'10 (3.43m x 3.00m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom four 11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)
- White bathroom suite
- Comprising jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c, separate corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- Stairs to second floor
- Currently utilised as study area.
- Bedroom five 25'5 x 11'4 (7.75m x 3.45m)
- At widest points. Large storage area into eaves.
- Bedroom six 16'2 x 12'9 (4.93m x 3.89m)
- At widest points. Access to roof space with further storage.
- Shower suite
- White shower suite comprising large shower cubicle with vanity style sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Approached by electric gates with intercom connection to house.
Shared access to driveway leading to detached double garage.
- Detached double garage 19'10 x 19'6 (6.05m x 5.94m)
- Twin electric up and over doors, light and power, range of fitted units, gas boiler.
- Outside rear
- From the kitchen / dining / living area access to large decked area overlooking garden. Steps down to large patio area and gardens lain in lawns. Storage area under decking and additional patio to side and steps up to other side of the property.
- Garden & patio image