Holding a quiet cul de sac position within this highly regarded and sought after residential development this modern built semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master with Juliette style balcony and en-suite shower room, 2 reception rooms with open plan dining affording patio doors to garden, modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and downstairs furnished cloakroom and offers a degree of maintenance free living.
Private gardens with driveway combines with a freshly refurbished interior to create the perfect family home. Internal viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.41 x 4.82 (11'2" x 15'10")
- Attractive fireplace, cast iron inset, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.97 x 3.29 (9'9" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, shower screen, canopy extractor fan, concealed gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.34 x 2.82 (10'11" x 9'3")
- UPvc double glazed patio door, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Airing Cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.24 x 3.03 (10'8" x 9'11")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.45 x 3.73 (8'0" x 12'3")
- Juliette balcony, double panelled radiator.
En-suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.32 x 1.94 (7'7" x 6'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear, driveway.