We welcome to the open market this recently constructed double fronted home positioned within the heart of Clonard. Enjoying ease of access to a profusion of amenities to include an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport routes as well as the Royal Victoria Hospital and wider motorway network, this superb location is also within easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre and beautifully positioned on the doorstep of the renowned Clonard Monastery. Two good sized bedrooms. Generous living room. Fitted kitchen open plan to additional family dining space. Downstairs w.c. Shower suite on first floor. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed rear garden. A charming home offering spacious living accommodation with the added bonus of just about every needed amenity within walking distance. Early viewing highly recommended. EPC C71
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'2 x 9'10 (4.93m x 3.00m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- DINING AREA 9'5 x 8'1 (2.87m x 2.46m)
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN 9'4 x 8'3 (2.84m x 2.51m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, " Baxi" gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 16'3 x 9'5 (4.95m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Built-in robes.
- SHOWER FACILITY
- Shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan, tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed, flagged rear garden, light and tap.