Upper Malvern is situated within a larger development just off the Cairnshill Road which is only a few minutes walk from Newton Park in the Four Winds. With convenience shopping on your doorstep and the Cairnhill Park and Ride providing easy access to most parts of the City, this property would make an excellent first time purchase. Internal finish is also second to none, with a lounge / dining open to modern fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite on first floor, oil heating and double glazing. Great home in a superb location.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 23'3 x 11'5 (7.09m x 3.48m)
- At widest point. Marble fire-place with tiled inset and hearth housing an open fire. Laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 9'10 x 7'2 (3.00m x 2.18m)
- Range of high and low level built in units with formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under oven, extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 8'5 (3.58m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 7'7 (3.43m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.13m)
- Laminated floor.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor, separate shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower unit. Pvc ceiling,
- Access to roof-space.
- Front garden in lawn. Driveway with parking.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden, flagged patio are. Pvc oil tank, housing for oil boiler.