ADDRESS 39 Holmdene Gardens, Belfast, BT14 7LJ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £60,000
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place
Extended End of Terrace in Popular Development
Holding a larger than average site with an attached garage this extended end of terrace offers superb potential. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle and extended kitchen with dining area. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating. Requiring improvement works this is a superb opportunity for those seeking a project or investment opportunity.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.41 x 3.30 (14'6" x 10'10")
- Into bay, fireplace, Parkray room heater, wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, under stairs storage.
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, quarter panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Room 2.86 x 2.82 (9'5" x 9'3")
- Wood lamiante floor, no natural light.
- Extended Kitchen 4.01 x 2.96 (13'2" x 9'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.23 x 2.02 (7'4" x 6'8")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.36 x 3.11 (7'9" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.84 x 3.26 (9'4" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Brick paved driveway, patio garden, enclosed rear yard.
- Attached Garage