You could search for a long time to find this appealing combination of sought after attributes or alternatively you could simply acknowledge the great deal available through the purchase of this particular home, make the right offer and look forward to your new improved standard of living, confident in the knowledge it will be one to look forward to.
- Entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 15'4" x 11'9" (4.67m x 3.58m)
- Cast iron Multi Fuel Stove with feature tiled walls and hearth. Solid oak wood floor. TV point. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 18'1" x 10'4" (5.51m x 3.15m)
- Range of Maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Concealed lighting. Built-in Hotpoint 4 ring gas hob and 'Stoves' electric oven under. Bosch extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part ceramic tiled floor. Part laminated wood floor. 6 Downlights.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 14'10" x 9'9" (4.52m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'1" x 8'8" (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Built-in wardrobe. 4 Downlights. Dimmer.
- BEDROOM 3 11'8" x 8'0" at widest point (3.56m x 2.44m at wid
- Dimmer. Double glazed Velux window.
- White suite comprising: Corner shower with Aqualisha Quartz electric shower unit. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. 2 Downlights.
- Garden in lawn. 3 Lights.
- Garden in lawn. Tap. Light.