Holding a level site within this most convenient location this attractive red brick town terrace will have immediate appeal to the investor or first time buyer alike. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, wood laminate flooring and has been maintained over the years. Convenient to the many local amenities offered by the Cliftonville and Antrim Roads makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 12'2 10'1 (3.71m 3.07m)
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.95m)
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 13'8 x 7'6 (4.17m x 2.29m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler
- Bedroom 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 16'2 x 12'2 (4.93m x 3.71m)
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, rear garden.