An extended semi detached villa holding a slightly elevated site affording panoramic views over Belfast and beyond. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 reception room, extended kitchen / dining and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and off street car parking. Gardens front and private rear combines with a most convenient and popular location making this the basis for a perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 22'7 x 12'6 (6.88m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace, wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Extended Kitchen 17'9 x 11'6 (5.41m x 3.51m)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- Built-in robes, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 9'0 x 8'6 (2.74m x 2.59m)
- Built-in cupboard, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 7'5x 6'8 (2.26m x 2.03m)
- Single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, driveway.