The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and comprises two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and luxury master bathroom with feature raised Jacuzzi bath, plus the added bonus of building control permission for a roofspace conversion. Outside the property is approached with a large driveway/parking area leading to a detached garage and private garden to rear with patio/decked area.
Only upon an internal viewing can this fine home be appreciated.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
Cloakroom cupboard with gas boiler.
- Lounge 12'9 x 12'0 (3.89m x 3.66m)
- Attractive feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- Living Room 10'8 x 10'3 (3.25m x 3.12m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Open To:
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'0 x 12'9 (5.79m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oven and four ring hob, fully tiled flooring, velux window, recessed spot lighting and PVC double doors to garden.
- First Floor:
- Storage under stairs and "staircase" access for roof space.
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 11'0 (4.06m x 3.35m)
- En Suite
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, Duravit sink, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 11'0 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- White suite comprising large jacuzzi bath, low flow wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, towel rail, recessed spot lighting, full tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front.
paved garden to rear with decked area.
- Up and over door.