Situated in an elevated position, commanding a fantastic view over Belfast and out to Cavehill, this extended detached home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms (all benefitting from the view), two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen/dining and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, attached garage and superb rear garden. Forestside Shopping Centre is only a short walk away, together with leading primary & post primary schools, and transport links to most parts of the City. An excellent home in a great location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance hall
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- With feature stained glass window.
- Lounge 13'0 x 11'6 (3.96m x 3.51m)
- Into Bay. Granite fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Views over Belfast to front.
- Living / Dining Room 21'8 x 10'10 (6.60m x 3.30m)
- Marble fireplace with wooden surround. Double french doors to kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 18'6 x 16'9 (5.64m x 5.11m)
- Full range of built in high and low level units with granite work surfaces, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, integral dishwasher, built in gas hob and oven, stainless steel over head extractor, centre island with breakfast bar. Spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Space for American style fridge freezer. Walk in pantry.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 10'2 (3.96m x 3.10m)
- Great views over Belfast.
- View from all Bedrooms
- Bedroom two 13'0 x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Into bay. Great views over Belfast.
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 8'0 (3.30m x 2.44m)
- Laminated floor. Double matching sliding robes.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with central mixer tap, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c, separate corner shower unit, fully tiled walls, Quartz tiled floor. Spotlights. Upright radiator with integrated mirror.
- 2nd image of bathroom
- Separate w.c
- W.c, sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, heated towel rail. Quartz tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Access to roof-space for storage.
- Outside Front
- Attached garage 19'7 x 9'0 (5.97m x 2.74m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear patio area.
- Garden laid in lawns
- Steps up to garden laid in lawns with mature apple tree, bordered by timber fencing.