Holding an elevated position within this most popular section of the Ballygomartin Road this attractive period town terrace offers superb potential. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge with dividing double doors and bay to front, fitted kitchen with utility room incorporating downstairs wc and white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. Requiring improvement and redecoration works this is a home which offers unlimited potential and will prove to be the perfect home for young and old alike.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.48 x 3.30 (14'8" x 10'10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.69 x 3.54 (12'1" x 11'7")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.69 x 2.39 (15'5" x 7'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer white sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge and freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, panelled radiator.
- Utility 2.11 x 2.37 (6'11" x 7'9")
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, walk-in cloaks.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 2.53 (11'11" x 8'4")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 4.70 (11'9" x 15'5")
- Roof Space 3.42 x 4.17 (11'3" x 13'8")
- Fixed staircase, Velux roof light, panelled radiator, under eaves storage.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.