Holding a slightly elevated position fronting this most popular section of the Ballysillan Road affording panoramic views over Belfast City this attractive period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, excellent fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite fully tiled with separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation new gas central heating with new thermostatically controlled radiators, built-in mirrored slide robes to master bedroom and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years. Private gardens with driveway and decked area to rear combines with a most convenient location to make this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.81 x 3.40 (12'6" x 11'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.38 x 3.88 (11'1" x 12'9")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset.
- Kitchen 3.91 x 2.57 (12'10" x 8'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Store, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Deluxe white suite comprising panelled bath, with gold fitments, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
Separate low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 3.03 (9'7" x 9'11")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.06 x 2.53 (13'4" x 8'4")
- Extensive range of built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.28 x 3.15 (7'6" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, rear sun deck, driveway.