A superb semi detached home that has been freshly upgraded throughout and offers spacious, modern living space within this popular location. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network, this outstanding home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms plus Developed roofspace. One reception room. Newly installed fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. New carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms. Freshly decorated throughout. Enclosed, flagged patio to rear. Very little to do but add furniture, early viewing recommended. EPC D67
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful porcelain tiled floor, storage understairs, feature double doors to;
- LIVING ROOM 12'3 x 11'10 (3.73m x 3.61m)
- Bay window, beautiful porcelain tiled floor.
- NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN 17'5 x 9'3 (5.31m x 2.82m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful porcelain tiled floor, open plan to;
- FAMILY DINING SPACE
- REAR HALLWAY
- Plumbed for washing machine, beautiful porcelain tiled floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, partially tiled walls, beautiful porcelain tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'5 x 9'0 (4.39m x 2.74m)
- Access to developed roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 9'1 (3.58m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 8'4 (2.64m x 2.54m)
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 17'6 x 10'2 (5.33m x 3.10m)
- Enclosed, flagged rear garden, tap.