An extended red brick semi detached family home within this established, sought after residential location off the Glen Road. Four bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Extended kitchen. White bathroom suite / separate w.c. Upvc double glazed windows / oil fired central heating system. A home within an area in constant demand, well worth viewing ! EPC F31
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 12'5 11'10 (3.78m 3.61m)
- Bay window, cornicing, marble fireplace with inset and hearth.
- LIVING ROOM 12'0 x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m)
- Marble fireplace with inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, double doors to;
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 20'4 x 6'7 (6.20m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, tiling, Upvc double glazed door to covered area / storage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'6 x 10'5 (3.20m x 3.18m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 10'9 (3.35m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'3 x 7'0 (2.51m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM 4 7'6 x 6'11 (2.29m x 2.11m)
- Bath with mixertaps, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, electric shower unit.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- Low flush w.c.
- Driveway to front, gardens to front and rear.