34 Upper Malvern Road is a well maintained semi detached property, set in a convenient and sought after and within the ever popular Four Winds area which offers convenience to many local amenities. The accommodation consists of three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, a fitted kitchen and modern fully tiled bathroom with white suite. Externally this home is set towards an end of cul de sac position. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with lawn gardens to, and a driveway to front with parking for 2 cars parking.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hall
- Large cloaks storage, addition recess under stairs.
- Lounge 23'2 x 13'7 (7.06m x 4.14m)
- At widest points. Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, Open to
- Dining area
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'3 X 9'2 (3.43m X 2.79m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and under oven, part tiled walls, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, wood panelled ceiling.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 10'2 (4.22m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 9'2 (3.91m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 7'1 (2.67m x 2.16m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira Vie shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking.
- Front and enclosed gardens to the rear laid in lawn, outside tap, pvc oil tank, garden shed.