Holding a prime mature corner site within this highly regarded and much admired residential development this attractive red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating with newly replaced boiler, built-in robes to master bedroom and cavity wall insulation. A detached garage with superb gardens and southerly aspect combine to add the finishing touches to a home which will have immediate appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wall light point, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.34 x 4.34 (10'11" x 14'3")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, wall light point.
- Living Room 3.77 x 3.17 (12'4" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator, wall light point.
- Kitchen 3.29 x 2.32 (10'10" x 7'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.62 x 3.00 (11'11" x 9'10")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, dresser unit, drawer packs, wall light point.
- Bedroom 3.03 x 3.72 (9'11" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.77 (7'9" x 9'1")
- Built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.61 x 2.82 (18'5" x 9'3")
- Up and over door.
- Mature corner site with gardens front side and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, patio areas, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.