An unique opportunity to acquire a substantial semi detached family home that undoubtedly enjoys one of the most extensive gardens available within this established residential location. Three good double bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob. Luxury white shower room. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Fully alarmed. Mature, extensive, landscaped, well stocked gardens, secluded and private. Walking distance to leading schools and excellent transport links. Good, fresh decoration throughout. Immediate possession if required. Well worth viewing. EPC D54
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 15'2 x 11'3 (4.62m x 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM 14'8 x 12'0 (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Feature fireplace with inset and hearth, garden aspect, marble inset and slate hearth.
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, single drainer sink unit, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'4 x 10'1 (4.37m x 3.07m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 9'9 (3.20m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4 x 8'4 (3.15m x 2.54m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Built-in robes, hotpress with copper cylinder, access to;
- Extensive gardens to front and rear, well stocked in mature planting, lawns, hedging and flowerbeds, fuel store, private and secluded to rear, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank.