Occupying a prime front of road position, 337 Cregagh Road is a deceptively spacious and extended home that offers family sized accommodation, as well as offering excellent convenience and easy access to so many amenities along the road and into Belfast City centre. This home enjoys 3 good size bedrooms, complimented by 3 separate reception rooms, all of which are very spacious, a fitted kitchen, and a 1st floor shower room with separate w.c. Location is the key, with so much within either walking distance or by availing of the excellent bus facilities that service the Cregagh Road. Outside there is a fantastic enclosed rear garden, ideal for those with a young and expanding family, and we can confidently recommend an immediate viewing.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate floor, under stairs annex.
- Lounge 13'11 x 13'8 (4.24m x 4.17m)
- To bay. Wood panelled ceiling. Solid wood flooring.
- Living Room 13'8 x 11'4 (4.17m x 3.45m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Breakfast Room 14'8 x 9'4 (4.47m x 2.84m)
- Laminate floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- Kitchen 13'5 x 9'4 (4.09m x 2.84m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink units with mixer taps. Tiled walls and floor, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Wood panelled ceiling.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 10'11 (4.37m x 3.33m)
- To bay. Built in storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 13'11 x 11'5 (4.24m x 3.48m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 9'4 x 8'0 (2.84m x 2.44m)
- Laminate floor.
- Shower room 9'1 x 6'11 (2.77m x 2.11m)
- Comprising large walk in shower, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Storage cupboard, gas boiler. Wood panelled ceiling.
- Separate w.c.
- Low flush w.c. Wood floor. Part tiled walls, part wood panelled walls.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking, leading to
- Garage 18'4" x 10'9" (5.59m x 3.28m)
- Double glazed front doors, light and power.
- Large gardens to rear laid in lawn with flowerbeds and feature decking areas. Outside tap.
- Additional garden image