£ 116,500 for 33 Drummond Brae, Ballynahinch, BT24 8EY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 2 Main Street, Ballynahinch, BT24 8ED 02897561155
Amenities on your doorstep! This deceptively spacious home, has been realistically priced and will appeal to many potential buyers given its great sized accommodation, suitable for first time buyers and family units alike. This attractive townhouse is in a cul-de-sac, located on the edge of the town and only a few minutes walk from schools, shops, churches and bus routes for Belfast, Lisburn, Downpatrick or Newcastle.This could be the one for you!
- Ground floor
- Access to garage.
- Garage 20'1" x 10'1" (6.12m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door, light and power, door leading to:
- Utility Room 14'1" x 8'9" (4.29m x 2.67m)
- Range of low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing, space for tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler.
- First floor:
- Living Room 19'4" x 10'6" (5.89m x 3.20m)
- Oak fireplace with granite inset and hearth, solid oak flooring leading to study:
- Study 7'11" x 7'11" (2.41m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18'10" x 12'8" (5.74m x 3.86m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and ceramic hob, microwave, stainless steel cooker extractor, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, tiled to splash, solid oak flooring, recessed lighting. Dining space.
- Second floor
- Walk in hotpress.
- Bedroom One 11'8" x 11'7" (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Front facing room.
- Bathroom 11'6" x 7'3" (3.51m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, panelled bath, wash hand basin with built in vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'9" x 10'8" (3.89m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Three 9'2" x 7'9" (2.79m x 2.36m)
- Rear facing room.
- Parking to front, enclosed garden and patio to rear.