Situated in the popular Carlisle Park development this beautifully presented family home is deceptively spacious throughout and has been finished to a very high standard. The property comprises open plan living room with dining area through to the kitchen, on the first floor are three bedroom and a family bathroom. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and a delightful rear decked area and garden. Only by internal inspection can this delightful home be fully appreciated and will be an ideal first time buy or investment.
- Entrance Hall 11'8" x 6'4" (3.56m x 1.93m)
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring and under stair storage cupboard.
- Living/Dining Room 23'6" x 11'9" (7.16m x 3.58m)
- Open plan living / dining area with wooden laminate flooring. Granite fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth.
- Kitchen 10'5" x 11'0" (3.18m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Door to side.
- First Floor
- Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom One 11'10" x 10'4" (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Rear facing room with wood laminate.
- Bedroom Two 12'6" x 10'6" (3.81m x 3.20m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 8'5" x 8'8" (2.57m x 2.64m)
- Front facing room with store area.
- Bathroom 8'8" x 5'8" (2.64m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and corner shower unit with electric shower. Wall tiling.
- Garden to front laid to lawn with a tarmac driveway. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid to lawn with mature hedges and a decked area.