We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive town house built in the early 1900s. The extensive accommodation is set over three floors with a variety of bedrooms and reception rooms. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage. Although this property would require some modernisation and refurbishment throughout, the potential is easy to see, whether it be for an impressive residential home or a fantastic office/ work place. We expect a high level of interest in this property so recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 15'3 x 13'4 (4.65m x 4.06m)
- Fireplace and cornicing.
- Sitting room 13'9 x 11'10 (4.19m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen 12'6 x 9'4 (3.81m x 2.84m)
- Utility room 9'2 x 8'6 (2.79m x 2.59m)
- Shower room 7'9 x 7'9 (2.36m x 2.36m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- First floor
- Sun room 9'8 x 9'2 (2.95m x 2.79m)
- Kitchen two 8'10 x 8'6 (2.69m x 2.59m)
- A range of high and low level units.
- Bathroom 8'9 x 5'9 (2.67m x 1.75m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath.
- Bedroom one 11'10 x 11'3 (3.61m x 3.43m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom two / living room 15'4 x 13'5 (4.67m x 4.09m)
- Bedroom/ store room 7'10 x 4'5 (2.39m x 1.35m)
- Second floor
- Bedroom three 11'11 x 10'2 (3.63m x 3.10m)
- Rear facing
- Bedroom four 15'5 x 11'2 (4.70m x 3.40m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom five 12'3 x 5'9 (3.73m x 1.75m)
- Front facing
- To the front is a small paved area.