This well positioned mid terrace property is located on the popular Belfast Road, within easy walking distance of the town centre, main bus routes, schools and shops. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is well presented inside and at this price is sure to appeal to the first time buyer and investor alike.
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed front door leading to entrance porch.
- Living Room 14'0" x 11'20" (4.27m x 3.86m)
- Fireplace with back boiler and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining area 16'9" x 11'0" (5.11m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, integrated stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled at splash area. Rear door leading to back garden.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'11" x 12'0" (3.94m x 3.66m)
- Built in wardrobes. Front facing.
- Bedroom 2 11'11" x 10'3" (3.63m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 6'3" x 5'7" (1.91m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Paved private rear yard. Boiler.
- Outhouse 13'5" x 11'11" (4.09m x 3.63m)
- Recess for tumble dryer. Pvc oil tank.