At this, and possibly any time of year, comfy, cosy and pleasing are aspects of home ownership that come to the fore. On that basis we are pleased to offer this semi detached home, which although, in need of some modernisation, affords the above attributes and also combines the convenience of a Bangor West address with new and comprehensive shopping at Springhill, a shorter travel time to and from Belfast together with the attractive benefits of local recreational facilities and delightful coastal walks. Come on, you know it makes sense, make that all important viewing.
- Georgian opaque uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Parquet wood floor. Walk-in cloakroom with wash hand basin and W.C. Telephone point. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'7" x 11'2" (4.45m x 3.40m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Parquet wood floor.
- DINING ROOM/ FAMILY ROOM 11'11" x 11'2" (3.63m x 3.40m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround hearth. Wood mantel. Parquet wood floor.
- KITCHEN 13'9" x 8'0" (4.19m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. 5 Low voltage downlighters.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'2" x 10'0" (3.71m x 3.05m)
- 2 Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 11'3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 8'7" x 8'1" (2.62m x 2.46m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Pine panelled bath with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. 2 low voltage downlights.
- SEPARATE W.C.
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Garden in lawn with hedges, trees and shrubs. Garden shed. Sensor Light.