Located just off the Cregagh Road, this home is perfectly located, and offers convenience to so many amenities along this popular road, as well as ease of access into and out of Belfast City centre via good transport links. The property enjoys 2 good size bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and a 1st floor white bathroom suite. Location will be of instant appeal, and will be of particular interest to the 1st time buyers an investor market looking to locate / purchase in this part of BT6. A chain free sale, we would recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Wood flooring.
- Lounge 15'2 x 14'3 (4.62m x 4.34m)
- Wood flooring, storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 9'10 (4.34m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, tile floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 9'10 (4.34m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 6'10 (3.10m x 2.08m)
- Bathroom 7'10 x 6'9 (2.39m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Redring shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tile effect laminate flooring.
- Small garden area to the front, enclosed rear yard, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.