An impressive detached bungalow that enjoys a mature slightly elevated position within this popular residential, established location. Two good double bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. Contemporary High gloss finished kitchen. Newly installed luxurious shower suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia. Wiring upgraded. Cavity wall insulation. Gas central heating system. Good presentation throughout. Attached garage. Immediate possession if required. Extensive rear gardens. Well worth viewing. EPC E49
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 15'6 x 13'8 (4.72m x 4.17m)
- Magnificent polished marble fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- LUXURIOUS KITCHEN 11'0 x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Range of high and low level contemporary finished units, high gloss work tops, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, extractor hood, breakfast bar, tiling, cearmic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, archway to;.
- DINING AREA 10'2 x 10'1 (3.10m x 3.07m)
- Upvc double patio doors.
- INNER HALL
- Built-in cupboard, separate built-in cloaks.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 10'6 (3.73m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM 2 17'2 x 11'3 (5.23m x 3.43m)
- Feature Marble Fire place.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, wash hand basin with vanity units, bidet, low flush w.c, pvc wall coverings, pvc tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- Part floored, light, insulated, slingsby type ladder.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power, gas boiler.
- Extensive gardens laid in lawns to both front and rear, mature and private to rear, carparking and driveway to front, feature wall pillers to front.