Ideally positioned for those who are looking for a well maintained home, that also offers so much convenience to many amenities, including shopping facilities, a very reliable bus service along Belvoir Drive, outer ring, motorway and popular public walkway access at Shawsbridge and Belvoir Park Forest. This property is both bright and spacious benefitting from 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with built in storage, 2 separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a deluxe fully tiled bathroom suite. Well worth and immediate viewing, this home is sure to appeal and would make an ideal 1st time buy in a sought after position.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Dining room 12'5 x 10'0 (3.78m x 3.05m)
- Hole in the wall fireplace. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'8 x 12'5 (4.47m x 3.78m)
- Hole in the wall fireplace.
- Kitchen 11'3 x 7'3 (3.43m x 2.21m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Landing, Roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 12'0 (4.24m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2 12'10 x 11'0 (3.91m x 3.35m)
- Laminate flooring, built in storage and hot press.
- Bedroom 3 11'0 x 9'8 (3.35m x 2.95m)
- Built in storage.
- Deluxe Bathroom 6'1 x 6'0 (1.85m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside tap, brick out building housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank..
- Corner site position with lawn gardens to front, side and rear.
- Rear gardens