This well presented, semi-detached property offers an excellent opportunity for the discerning purchaser looking for a stunning family home retaining beautiful period features. The ground floor comprises living room with feature fireplace, dining room, breakfast room and fitted kitchen with built in appliances; while the first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle. External features include private gardens in lawn surrounded by mature hedging and driveway leading to a detached timber garage.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Hardwood front door.
- Reception Hall
- Stained glass window and storage understairs.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 15'5 x 12' (4.70m x 3.66m)
- (Into Bay) Tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- Dining Room 12' x 11'8 (3.66m x 3.56m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Breakfast Room 8'7 x 8'6 (2.62m x 2.59m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and picture rail.
- Kitchen 12' x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, built in oven and ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, display cabinet, partly tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'8 (3.71m x 3.56m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 11'10 (3.56m x 3.61m)
- Inclusive of range of built in wardrobes and cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 8'6 x 8'4 (2.59m x 2.54m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls, feature tongue and groove wood panelling and fully tiled floor.
- Enclosed South facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area surrounded by mature hedging, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Garden in lawn to front with driveway leading to:
- Detached Timber Garage