This split level family home enjoys great views from the first floor sitting room and benefits from a mature private site within this prestigious residential development. The flexible accommodation can either offer 4 bedrooms (two with ensuite), bathroom and shower room and three reception rooms or 3 bedrooms with additional reception/work from home space. There are many individual features within this well designed family home with emphasis being given to strategic glazing to enhance the light bright feel of the home. The internal specification is all good quality and the property benefits from oil fired central heating complemented by double glazing and there is an attached garage. The sheltered gardens front, side and rear offer both privacy and a most appropriate setting for this fine home.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Gallery style landing.
- Formal dining area 17'8 x 16'9 (5.38m x 5.11m)
- Solid wooden floor. Patio doors to side.
- Living room 16'9 x 14'8 (5.11m x 4.47m)
- Fireplace with slate hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18'3 x 11'9 (5.56m x 3.58m)
- Handmade high and low level units with Bosch hob and Neff extractor fan. Belfast sink with wooden drainer. Integrated eye level Neff oven, Microwave combi and fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback.
- Utility Room 11'6 x 7'6 (3.51m x 2.29m)
- Low level sink unit with stainless steel sink unit. Rear door. Tiled floor. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Shower Room
- Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Tiled floor.
- Living room/Bedroom
- Laminated wooden floor. Views to the front and rear.
- First floor
- Gallery landing with window seat.
- Lounge 18'0 x 11'0 (5.49m x 3.35m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Velux windows taking in the views over Dundrum Bay and Garden and over to Dundrum Castle.
- Master Bedroom 26'0 x 12'6 at widest (7.92m x 3.81m at widest)
- Velux window with views over Dundrum Bay. Dressing area with built in robes. Ensuite with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle. Velux window. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom Two 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'9 x 11'0 (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Built in robes. Velux window. Built in robes. Ensuite with low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Redring shower. Tiled floor.
- Garage 20'6 x 11'0 (6.25m x 3.35m)
- Electric up and over door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway to the front with gardens laid out in lawn, enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn and side and patio area.