This well presented mid terrace property is deceptively spacious with many original features and would provide an excellent home for a young family or first time buyer alike. The accommodation is bright comprising three bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen/ dining area, conservatory and family bathroom. Only upon an internal inspection can this property be fully appreciated.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wooden front door to entrance hall.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 2.84m (15'6" x 9'4")
- Bright living room with cast iron fireplace and decorative inset.
- OFFICE/ RECEPTION TWO 4.27m x 2.82m (14'0" x 9'3")
- Currently used as an office. Electric panel heater.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and splash. Cornicing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.87m x 4.22m (19'3" x 13'10")
- Multi fuel stove with wood beam mantle.
A range of high and low level units including integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob, washing machine and dish washer. Tiled floor and splash.
- HARDWOOD CONSERVATORY 3.00m x 2.77m (9'10" x 9'1")
- Electric panel heater. Door to rear. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 2.90m x 2.46m (9'6" x 8'1")
- Rear facing bedroom with cornicing.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with telephone shower attachment. Tiled floor and walls. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM TWO 8.26m x 3.18m (27'1" x 10'5")
- Originally two bedrooms knocked into one and could be changed back as it still benefits from two entrances.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splash area.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.51m x 2.90m (11'6" x 9'6")
- Front facing with cornicing.
- To the front is a tarmac driveway surrounded with flower beds and plantings.
To the rear is a yard with raised flower beds and a pond. The property further benefits from a large store at the rear.