Holding a prime position within this highly regarded and sought after location this attractive period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The extended and modernised interior comprises 3 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen and deluxe white bathroom suite with feature roll top bath. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows to front elevation, built-in shower cubicle to annex in master bedroom, oil fired central heating and extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate flooring.
Private gardens and a most convenient location combine with low outgoings to make this the ideal starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 10'8 x 14'4 (3.25m x 4.37m)
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, pine fireplace.
- Dining Room 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.13m)
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen 10'11 x 9'2 (3.33m x 2.79m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile floor, tall larder.
- Bedroom 8'1 x 6'11 (2.46m x 2.11m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 9'0 x 10'10 (2.74m x 3.30m)
- Panelled radiator, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, electric shower.
- Bedroom 11'4 x 6'3 (3.45m x 1.91m)
- Contemporary white suite comprising roll top bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press/copper cylinder, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Private gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil fired central heating boiler, outside tap.