We are in receipt of an offer of £70,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agents before an exchange of contracts takes place.
Set off the lower Ravenhill Road, this mid terrace property, although requiring modernisation, should be of instant appeal to investors and first time buyers given its fantastic asking price and convenience to Belfast city centre and surrounding amenities. Comprising two good sized bedrooms, lounge & dining area, a fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom, this home is also double glazed and heated with gas. At present there is not too many properties in this area for sale, and an early viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor.
- Lounge / dining 6.25 x 2.8 (20'6" x 9'2")
- Tiled floor, open to
- Dining image
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Fitted kitchen 3.8 x 1.85 (12'6" x 6'1")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Rear hallway
- Gas boiler.
- Ground floor bathroom 2.5 x 1.75 (8'2" x 5'9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 4.0 x 3.15 (13'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 2.9 x 2.4 (9'6" x 7'10")
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.