This delightful end terraced house will appeal to both the investor and the first time buyer alike. The accommodation includes three bedrooms, bathroom, spacious living room and a modern fitted kitchen with access to a rear yard. The property is also within easy walking distance to local shops, schools and amenities
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden flooring. Spacious cloakroom.
- Living Room 14'5 x 13'7" (4.39m x 4.14m)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Solid fuel fireplace with tiled hearth and brick mantle. Storage cupboard. Aspect to front.
- Rear Hall
- Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom 7'5" x 6'0" (2.26m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over. Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'2" x 8'0" (3.10m x 2.44m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Washing machine, fridge freezer and electric over and hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Laminate wooden flooring. Access to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'8" x 9'1" (4.17m x 2.77m)
- Hotpress. Aspect to rear.
- Bedroom Two 11'4" x 8'0" (3.45m x 2.44m)
- Front aspect.
- Bedroom Three 8'8" x 8'5" (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Front aspect.
- Enclosed space to the front with pebbles and concrete pathway. Enclosed rear yard containing boiler and oil tank with access to communal pathway for bin access.
- Please note that any services, heating
system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working