A substantial red brick period semi detached villa holding a superb site within this highly regarded and much admired residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with room to extend and classic white bathroom. The dwelling further offers extended downstairs shower room, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Retaining much period detail and overflowing with excellent features this is the perfect family home with superb gardens in this tree lined Avenue.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Cloaks / Wet Room
- Electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.14 x 4.48 (13'7" x 14'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Living Room 3.23 x 3.03 (10'7" x 9'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 3.50 x 1.94 (11'6" x 6'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, partly tiled and pvc walls, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press, pvc panelled walls, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 2.65 (10'8" x 8'8")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.08 x 3.97 (13'5" x 13'0")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.59 x 3.19 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.27 x 2.62 (10'9" x 8'7")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, Velux roof light.
- Gardens front and extensive rear, enclosed rear yard, range of outbuildings, covered areas.