The property itself, whilst in need of modernisation, provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a home in this desirable area, and would make a manageable renovation project as it sits. Alternatively, with such an expansive rear garden, which is also very private, there is ample space for extension or development opportunity (subject to planning). For internal inspection, please call our office on 028 2565 7700.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a lounge, living room through to kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Internally, whilst this home will benefit from modernisation, there are many original features which add to the character and may be of interest to potential buyers, including original stove, fireplaces, doors, skirting and architraves.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- Lounge 3.79m x 3.06m (12'5" x 10'0")
- Box bay window. Open fire, original fireplace with tile hearth.
- Living room 3.21m x 3.07m (10'6" x 10'1")
- Original stove. Built in cupboards. Sliding door through to kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.67m x 1.87m (12'0" x 6'2")
- Eye and low units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Back door.
- Bedroom 1 3.39m x 3.07 (11'1" x 10'1")
- Built in wardrobe and cupboards. Original fireplace with tile hearth.
- Bedroom 2 3.06m x 2.60m (10'0" x 8'6")
- Original fireplace with tile hearth.
- Bedroom 3 3.09m x 2.05m (10'2" x 6'9")
- Bathroom 2.04m x 1.56m (6'8" x 5'1")
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Enamel bath.
- Lawn to front. Driveway. Rear yard and spacious rear garden in lawn, which is very private and not overlooked.